Email Factory for .NET 2.1.10
An Email Control/Component
Email Factory for .NET includes easy to use components for the sending and retrieval of email. Included are components for SMTP, POP, IMAP and MIME protocols. Using Email Factory for .NET you can easily add email support to your .NET applications.
For more information go to
- Dynamically generate email messages
- Automate the retrieval and processing of email
- Securely send and retrieve email using SSL encrypted connections.
- Covers all major protocols - Email Factory for .NET includes client implementations for MIME, SMTP, POP, and IMAP protocols.
- Support for secure IMAP, SMTP and POP protocols using explicit SSL with STLS or STARTTLS commands as according to RFC 2595 as well as direct implicit SSL connections.
- RFC compliant - Email Factory for .NET is fully compliant with SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol RFC 821, RFC 822, RFC 1521, RFC 2047), POP3 (Post Office Protocol v3 RFC 1725, RFC 1939), and IMAP4 (Internet Message Access Protocol v4 RFC 1730, RFC 2195).
- Scripting API - Comprehensive yet easy to use API offers automation of Email processes.
- Thread safe - Thread safety is built in by design with critical code blocks synchronized for use by multiple threads.
- Delegate event model - Email Factory for .NET uses the .NET delegate event model allowing developers to easily capture events fired from Email Factory for .NET components.
- Royalty-free distribution - Distribute the Email Factory for .NET component with applications royalty free without incurring any additional runtime fees.
- Source code available - Source code for Email Factory for .NET is available (Enterprise License) allowing developers to easily customize components.
- Twelve (12) months of free product upgrades and technical support.
Component Type - Contains the following types of components...