Empower your development team with tools to define and visualize software projects, as well as trace code back to requirements, use cases, components and other model artifacts. Update, manage and link TFS work items to model elements, and manage revisions of the UML model, all from within Visual Studio.
With support for UML, SysML, BPMN and architecture frameworks like Zachman, DoDAF and TOGAF; Enterprise Architect offers new ways for developers, analysts and architects to work together, better understand and better manage their systems and software designs.
Team members can use the UML elements to generate and reverse engineer .Net code, analyze and generate web service definitions, develop data schema for XML and SQL, and generate reports and documents using high-quality rich text and web-based formats.
Immediately integrate UML models developed by strategists, analysts and architects into the development environment, with instant access to searchable, traceable and dynamic specifications.
As the work progresses, developers can use Enterprise Architect to both forward-generate structural code and reverse-engineer handwritten code back into the shared model, keeping the model and all team members up-to-date.
MDG Integration for Visual Studio and Enterprise Architect together deliver modeling functionality and power where the developer needs it - right inside the Visual Studio IDE.
1. Model with all 13 UML 2.1 Diagrams in Visual Studio 2008/2005
2. Forward and Reverse Engineer a wide range of Source Code and Databases
3. Use MDA (Model Driven Architecture) and other related technologies
4. Built-in Discussion Forum: Participate in model discussions for team communication
5. Powerful Search Facility: Run detailed searches, navigate and generate reports from results