PowerTCP Mail for .NET V3.2.1
.NET Email Class
Email components help create your .NET email solution with absolute flexibility and ease-of-use. The powerful bi-directional MessageStream technology lets you easily create, send, retrieve, and edit messages while helper classes assist you in managing your email addresses. Complex HTML messages can be created with just one line of code. Plus, multiple WinForm templates with source code are included to help you design interactive solutions out-of-the-box.
For more information go to
- 100% managed code!
- Includes POP, SMTP, and IMAP components for sending, receiving, and management of messages, the MessageStream class (MIME) for authoring and editing, and helper classes for email management and lower level encoding/decoding.
- HTML messages can be created with one line of code.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous functionality designed with .NETs multi-threading capabilities.
- Full support for multi-national character sets.
- Supported encoding mechanisms include Base64, Quoted Printable, UUEncode, and Y-encode.
- Pre-packaged Mail WinForm templates are included (with source-code) to easily add user interface capabilities for SMTP, POP, and Message construction.
- MessageStream class (MIME) technology enables "on-the-fly" encoding and decoding, with retrieved messages represented as a collection of MessageStream objects and automatically decoding into their appropriate parts, while message construction encodes when the message is sent.
- Flexibility of creating complex messages, mixing and matching different kinds of data to create a custom tailored email message.
- Stream-based objects make integration with your application seamless.
- Helper classes such as MailAddress and MailAddresses assist in easy management and sorting of email addresses, enabling the efficient movement of email lists to and from your applications storage mechanism.
- Supports full Pipelining.
- IMAP based on the most recent revision to RFC 2060 on October 2002.
- Imap component is designed to present a local representation of a remote server while preserving the hierarchical structure of the mailboxes in an object-oriented manner.
- Imap component includes full support for Idle and the ability to only access the parts of a message you need, even during bulk transfers.
- Debugging has been extended beyond run-time testing to a new design-time Editor that lets you test your SMTP, POP, and IMAP capabilities without compiling. Properties set in the Editor are recorded directly in your code, and a real-time feedback window gives you a detailed view of the messages available on a Mail Server for download providing unprecedented debugging capability.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Integrated Help 2.0 documentation includes over 3 dozen tutorials and a comprehensive reference guide with full support for dynamic help.
- Supports VS.NET, Delphi 8, C# Builder, and other .NET compliant development environments.
Component Type - Contains the following types of components...