With industry-leading innovations such as full XP Theme support, Dynamic Data Loading for ultra fast display of information, and unrivaled summary and customization capabilities, the XtraTreelist will allow you to deliver more - in less time - than you ever thought possible.
The XtraTreeList fully exploits ADO.NET technologies and can also be used in unbound mode (with ultra-fast dynamic data loading). Its data source can use any class that implements an IList interface, and just like the XtraGrid, the XtraTreeList does NOT
cache any data and as result has a small memory footprint and performs data operations as fast as your data can be obtained. In addition, the XtraTreeList fully supports our XtraEditors Library so as to provide you with a huge collection of individual editors - from drop down calendars to combo boxes.
Developer Express was the first commercial component vendor in the .NET marketplace to offer the FULL C# SOURCE
to all of its components. As such, the XtraTreeList ships with full component source - so you can customize the control as your needs dictate without any limitations or hassles.
All Developer Express products are warranted by a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If they do not suit your requirements, you are free to ask for a refund within this period. And of course, all of our components can be distributed royalty free!
Total Control, Flexibility and Power
The Only No Limits TreeList Available for .NET
Flexibility is the keyword behind all Developer Express .NET components. The XtraTreeList lives up to this commitment by giving you a variety of ways in which to display information to your end users using a Tree/Grid display metaphor. Unlike competing products that box you into a corner, the XtraTreeList gives you the wherewithall to deliver INTUITIVE applications and RADICALLY reduce the amount of source code you have to write.
- Represent Hierarchical Data Relationships
- Full ADO.NET Support
- Advanced Unbound Mode Support
- Advanced Design-Time Support
- Built in XP Theme Support
- Flexible Display Formats
- Automatic Sorting Against an Unlimited Number of TreeList Columns
- Runtime Column Customization
- Automatic Runtime Column Resizing
- Automatic Runtime Column Drag & Drop Support
- Standard and Extended Multi-Select Operations
- XtraEditors Library Integration
- Editor Repository
- Auto Preview Pane
- Auto Width
- View Styles
- Advanced AlphaBlending Support
- Save and Load View Layouts
- Data Summaries
- Tree Line Styles
- ITreeListPaintHelper Interface
- Node State and Select Images
- Context Menus
- Built-in Printing Support
- TreeNode Iterator
- Auto Key Field and Parent Field Generation
- Full Custom Draw Support (Screen shot)